Further details on our relationship
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions and an order will be deemed to be acceptance of such terms and conditions. Boutique Stone Registration No: 12538549, may be recorded as “we”, “us, “our”, “The Company”, “Seller” or “Boutique Stone” within these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may also refer to the customer as “you”.
'Buyer' and 'Customer' means the person who accepts a quotation from the Seller, for the sale of the Goods or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
'Goods' means the Tiles and other products which the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller.
'Stock Items' are products that are classified on our website as standard items and are in stock.
'Order' and 'Contract' means the Order or Contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods between the Buyer and the Seller.
'Price' means the price for the Goods excluding where applicable, carriage, packaging, insurance, and Value Added Tax.
'In writing' means a communication by postal letter, email, facsimile and any comparable means of communication.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
1. The Company have produced the website to service our Mainland United Kingdom Customers. If you are located overseas, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0)113 320 3444 or [email protected] for further information.
2. The Company may revise and update these Terms & Conditions, at any time and without prior notification.
3. We recommend ordering tile samples prior to purchasing to get an idea of look, feel, and finish. All our tiles have the option to order a sample online. Some exclusions apply: Mosaic samples sent as a quarter of a mosaic sheet.
4. A Customer may only order one sample tile of any style, colour or type, but may order as many different styles, types and colours as they choose.
5. We despatch our samples and small order consignments through appointed carriers, who may be able to advise you delivery information, direct to you, by SMS text messaging. When placing your order, please provide wherever possible, a mobile telephone number, as this will improve the level of service our delivery partners are able to provide to you.
6. The Companies catalogues, price list, website and other advertising material shall not form any part of any contract between the Buyer and the Company.
7. Any information or description of the goods appearing in the Sellers catalogues, brochures and other publications is believed to be correct and current, but is not warranted by the Seller, in so far as any such publication has been compiled from information supplied to the Seller, either by the manufacturer or supplier of the goods. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any such information or description.
8. All prices quoted include VAT and are in pounds sterling (GBP)
9. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the Company take the action to cancel the order, for standard stock items and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery charges are fixed at a flat rate per pallet. Once agreed, these will form part of the purchase price.
10. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notification and shall not be binding on the Seller.
11. Each Contract between the Seller and the Buyer will consist of the Order, the Terms and Conditions and such other specific terms as the two parties shall agree in writing.
12. The Company accepts most major credit & debit card payments via the website. These payments are checked, and final payment authorisation given, via appointed and accredited 3rd party payment gateway services (e.g. Stripe, PayPal etc.). The Company cannot take any responsibility for the non-authorisation of on-line payments howsoever caused or for any subsequent delay in delivery, when authorisation is queried, or additional checking processes are involved. The Company accepts cheques made payable to Boutique Stone Ltd and BACS (please ask for details)
13. Checking routines require that the debit or credit card used, is registered to the appropriate person (Buyer). Should the credit authorisation fail, the Company reserve the sole right to employ additional credit checking measures to confirm or qualify the authenticity of the Buyer. The Company cannot accept any liability for any delay, or cost incurred by the Buyer because of a delay in the Credit authorisation process.
14. If Payments are declined or queried by the appointed and accredited 3rd party payment gateway service, the Company reserve the sole right to employ additional checking measures in order to confirm or qualify the authenticity of the Buyer. The Company cannot accept any liability for any delay, or cost incurred by the Buyer because of a delay in the credit authorisation process.
All goods remain the property of The Company until payment is received in full. If payment is not received prior to delivery, The Company reserve the right, unless previously agreed in writing, to charge interest on any payment or part payment not made within 30 days of order at a rate equivalent to 5% above HSBC base rate, calculated on a monthly or part month basis.
15. If the express Terms of a contract are in conflict with any Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
16. As the number of tiles per square metre is nominal, the Buyer will be responsible for ensuring enough tiles are ordered.
Where products are supplied in a pattern format involving several different sized products to complete a pattern, The Company will only supply the pattern set whole and not individual constituent parts.
17. Only one promotional code can be used per Customer transaction. No multiple codes will be accepted at the point of transaction, or during telephone ordering. If Customers are in receipt of multiple discount codes, the Customer must redeem the code of most benefit; no alteration/addition of codes will be entered, post transaction.
All promotion prices and minimum spend amounts quoted are inclusive of VAT and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Sales items are not included in any promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time and only when goods are available from stock.
18. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between the Buyer and the Company will take place upon the despatch to the Buyer of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we will not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
19. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given, conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material and /or goods and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our direct control.
20. Payment for the goods shall constitute an acceptance of and agreement to these general Terms & Conditions.
21. The Company reserves the right not to supply the Buyer at the Companies sole discretion.
22. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. The Company can only be held responsible for any failure against products supplied, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing. All tiles are susceptible to impact damage and this is unrelated to the wearing grade. Tiles can wear and must be protected against grit; movement of appliances and items being dropped on the surface. No tiles are guaranteed against chipping or misuse.
23. Some variations in size, shape, manufacturing tolerance, shading and pattern are inherent in the manufacture of tiles and therefore the Seller accepts no liability. Natural stone goods are supplied subject to natural colour and shade variations. Tile names, images and sizes displayed are nominal and only represent a guide to the actual style, colour, and size of a tile. Variations in texture, shade and size can occur from that which is advertised. Individual monitor setting can also exaggerate the appearance of a colour. The Company recommends that a sample is purchased prior to the main order. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that tiles are of an acceptable shade and size, and satisfactory for their situation.
24. It is the responsibility of the Tiler or Tradesperson to use where possible, goods from a variety of separate boxes to ensure that any batch, colour, shading, and quality variances are minimised.
25. Any fault, quality or shading issue with the tiles supplied will remain the responsibility of the manufacturer. The Company will not accept responsibility for further or subsequent loss or expense, if the tiles are faulty, or not to the acceptance of the Buyer. Any such issues will be passed to the manufacturers, whereby any claims will become solely the manufacturer’s liability, disclaimers or notes printed on boxes or packaging will become the responsibility of the Buyer to read and accept, prior to use or fixing.
26. Any claim by the Buyer, which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods, or their failure to correspond with specification, shall (whether or not the delivery is refused, by the Buyer) be expected to notify the Seller in writing, within two working days, from delivery. If delivery is refused and the Buyer does not notify the Seller accordingly, the Seller shall have no liability for such defect or failure and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
27. The Company accepts no liability for faulty installation work, or the quality or correctness of the tiles once the delivery is accepted. As far as the law permits, liability is limited to replacement of faulty items or a refund of their cost and excludes any consequential loss, including the cost of removal and retiling.
28. The Company offer a wide range of special protection, cleaning and maintenance products manufactured by a variety of different suppliers. Every care should be taken when using these products to ensure that they are appropriate for the product and location involved. Customers are requested to refer to the manufacturer's website and to fully read and adhere to the manufacturer's usage and application guideline instructions before use. Additionally, it is recommended that Customers should apply a small sample to a test area to ensure suitability, before proceeding with the main project. The Company are unable to accept any responsibility or liability for costs incurred through the use/misuse of these products, howsoever caused. Ceramic tiles often absorb moisture from the adhesive used to fix them. Discoloration can occur when moisture is absorbed. Tiles need to fully dry before grouting which can take days in some circumstances.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
29. The Company cannot, under any circumstances accept any financial demands from the Buyer for late delivery, incorrect supply of goods, or incorrect delivery. The Company respectfully recommends that the Buyer does not book a Tiler or Tradesman, for the purposes of installing the tiles, until the goods have been delivered to the desired location, signed for and quality checked. The risk in relation to the goods passes to the Buyer at the point of physical delivery, at the time of delivery.
The transport and carriage of goods by customers or their own contractor is entirely at their own risk. The Company cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or inconvenience arising out of the transport or carriage of goods where the customer has arranged such transport or carriage.
A change in your order may impact the delivery date but this is confirmed when amending an order.
In the event of any one or more items being out of stock, The Company will inform the customer and give an estimated delivery date.
30. Time shall not be of the essence. The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer, or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or if any failure to perform, was due to any cause beyond the Companies reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded, although not exclusively, as causes beyond the Companies control; Act of God, Explosion, Flood, Snow, Tempest, Adverse Weather conditions, Fire or Accident, Traffic delays/Road works, War or threat of War, Sabotage, Civil Unrest, Import / Export regulations and embargoes, Fuel availability, Strikes, Industrial action, Raw material availability, Power failure or disruptions and breakdowns in vehicles or machinery.
31. The Company offer a wide range of standard and special delivery services in conjunction with our own transport and third-party contractors. Due to Health & Safety and Insurance reasons we are only able to offer a Kerbside Delivery Service* - we cannot commit that Drivers will enter a Customers property. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver goods in line with the desired, requested or committed service, the Company do not accept responsibility for any delay, cost, or consequential loss, how so ever caused for a failed or late delivery. Please note that our general Delivery Service and those of our delivery Partners may involve deliveries being completed between the hours of 8am to 6pm (excluding weekends and public holidays)
*Kerbside Delivery Service : Whilst every effort will be made to deliver your product to the nearest available hard standing delivery point, hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths / driveways, grass surfaces may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle.
32. The Company reserve the right to utilise a variety of transportation services to deliver the goods. Every effort will be made to deliver to the desired and requested point of delivery. However, in circumstances where it is not practical or possible to complete the delivery in this manner, the delivery will be made to an alternative location, appointed and notified to the Company by the Customer, in advance, or to the nearest available location adjacent to the point of delivery.
33. For the purpose of general appreciation / association, the vehicle making the delivery is likely in most cases, to be the comparative size of a Fire Engine, or slightly larger. It is the Buyers responsibility to notify the Company of any circumstances that may affect the delivery of goods using a vehicle of this size. i.e. parking restrictions, “Red Routes”, restricted vehicular access due to height or width,narrow roads, Road works, Gravel or uneven driveways, Building sites, High rise apartments (with or without lifts) etc. Failure to communicate relevant information to the Company prior to delivery may result in additional costs for the re-supply being incurred by the Buyer and may also increase the re-delivery lead time.
34. If, due to prior notification from the Buyer, that a smaller vehicle or specialist vehicle is required to complete the delivery, the Company reserve the right to charge the Buyer for the additional costs involved.
35. It is the Companies expectation that the Buyer or the Buyers representative, will be available to sign for the goods at the point of delivery. If goods are delivered without a signature the responsibility for checking the goods is that of the Buyer. If, for whatever reason, the delivery cannot be made due to the Buyer or the Buyers representative not being present or available on the agreed delivery date, the Company reserves the right to pass any re-delivery costs incurred to the Buyer, before a further delivery can be attempted. Please Note: Due to Insurance and Health & Safety regulations, neither The Company staff, nor the representatives of our Delivery Companies can take any goods into a Customers property.
If the goods are to be left, with the customers consent, without the customer being present, The Company will not accept any responsibility for incorrect delivery, damage to goods or loss of goods. The delivery will be recorded as accepted in full.
36. Before fixing, the Buyer should ensure that they are satisfied that the goods supplied, are correct to the original order. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the goods. All items should be thoroughly unpacked and inspected as soon as possible. Should you have any queries or questions at this stage, relating to the supply, damage, shading, or any other fault, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0113 220 5858 or email [email protected] If for any reason the Company deliver a part order with a balance to follow, we strongly recommend that no tiles are fixed until the order is complete. The Company has no control over manufacturers delivery times, shades, nominal sizing, or the discontinuance of stocked lines.
37. The Company must be notified by email, facsimile or in writing, within a maximum of two working days from delivery relating to any claims by the Buyer relating to any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Failure to communicate problems may result in additional costs for re-supply being incurred and may also increase the re-delivery lead time. Upon any damages being reported we will request the Buyer to supply images of the damage along with a completed claims form.
Shortage, damage and incorrect deliveries notified to the Company within the maximum of 2 working days of receipt will, wherever possible, be rectified within a further 7 working days, subject to availability, transportation and if outside the standard 10% waste allowance which is an industry standard recommendation to allow for small imperfections and damage in handling or manufacture. Thereafter, any remedial action will be at the entire discretion of the Company. Redelivery charges may apply. A signed POD stating the damage will be required.
38. If the Buyer cancels the order after despatch, but before physical delivery, the Buyer will be expected to accept delivery of the goods and take responsibility for the return of the goods to the Company. A full refund will be issued for the Goods and the original Delivery charge once the goods have been received and inspected by the Company, as being in a resalable condition. The Company will not accept under any circumstances the cost for delivering, or re-packaging of the goods.
39. The Buyer can within 7 (seven) working days of receipt, cancel their order. Cancellations should be made either in writing, by email to [email protected] or via telephone, to our Customer Services Team: +44 (0) 113 320 4444. The Customer does not need to give a reason; however, a brief outlined explanation will help us to improve our Customer Service in the future. If the Customer decides to cancel the order, a FULL refund for the GOODS and original DELIVERY charge will be issued. If the order is cancelled, the goods must be returned to the Company, the cost for returning the goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. However, if the Customer returns the goods themselves to the Company, the Company, will not reimburse the cost of returning the goods.
40. The goods must arrive in a resalable condition, therefore the Buyer, before returning the goods must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the safe return of the product. The cost for any additional packaging will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
41. The Buyer should return goods using conventional haulage and should not use Express or Special Transportation services, unless specifically agreed with the Company, in writing, prior to the goods being returned.
42. If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by the Buyer to require improvement, to allow the safe return of the goods, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to complete a re-packing exercise, at their cost. The Company will not accept any costs for the re-packing of goods, in any circumstances.
43. Refunds for cancellations will only be processed once the goods have arrived with the Company and have been fully inspected and deemed to be in a resalable condition. The Company reserve the right to amend the amount refunded based on the value of the resalable goods.
44. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 5 working days to complete. The maximum time to refund any monies will not exceed 60 Days from the receipt of goods. Additionally, please note, any monies paid back to Credit / Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements. - However, it may be possible to improve on these timings by contacting your Bank / Card account company.
45. Within 30 days from delivery, if the Buyer wishes to cancel the order, this action will be considered to be a 'Return' and be covered by our Returns Policy - see below.
46. Damages / Incorrect Delivery - If you receive damaged or incorrect tiles you will need to inform us within 2 working days of delivery. We will either refund you or send replacements as quickly as possible.
47. Change of Choice - The customer will have the right to return goods if they are not happy with their selection. The goods must be returned in the original packaging to our main distribution warehouse: Boutique Stone Unit B, Armley Business Park, 41-43 Stanningley Road, Leeds, LS12 3LW, and the customer will be responsible for arranging transport and insurance of goods. This must be done within 30 days of receiving the order. Refunds will be processed within five working days following our receipt of the return, original delivery costs will not be refunded. Please ensure your unwanted tiles are returned: Unused; All purchased tiles from The Company have not been used, uninstalled; All tiles have not been previously installed or fixed. In good condition, all tiles are in a good condition, suitable for resale. In the original packaging, All tiles are in their original tile packaging. The Company will not accept returns, regardless of the reasons, that have been unpacked and then repacked in non-original condition and packaging or have been handled in any way.
48. The Company can arrange collection of the goods for a charge, which should be confirmed prior to requesting collection. When loading any returns to your chosen transport company, please take photographs of the goods prior to loading and ask the driver to acknowledge the condition of the goods. Any damage in transit by the transport company will be a matter of contract between yourself and the transport company direct, it will not be a matter for Boutique Stone, nor will we take any responsibility for any loss or damage.
49. We do not accept exchanges on adhesives, grouts, or clearance tiles, only tiles. Exchanges will be processed within seven working days following our receipt of the return, original delivery costs will not be refunded.
50. Please be aware clearance and job lot items are one-off end of the line or discontinued products - we do not offer a Returns or Exchange policy on these items.
51. Where payment is made by a credit/debit card, any refund will be to the same account.
52. If you do not reject them within this time, or you have installed them, you will be deemed to have accepted them and The Company will have no liability to you.
53. If you decide the goods are unsuitable for any other reason than defects, we will take the goods back into stock for a restocking charge of 20%, excluding delivery and offer a refund, (excludes special order items or sale items which are non-refundable unless faulty) provided the goods are fit for resale and in original condition and packaging.
54. Without exception, no returns will be accepted after 30 days. Shortages, damages, and incorrect deliveries must be notified to Boutique Stone within two working days of receipt and, wherever possible, will be rectified within a further five working days subject to availability. A copy of a signed POD must be provided.
Responsibility for Goods
The customer will be responsible for goods from the immediate time they are delivered. Boutique Stone will accept responsibility for goods whilst they are in transit so that, if more than 10% are damaged on arrival, under our returns policy, The Company will replace free of charge. However, this will be the full extent of The Company’s liability.
Some of The Company’s products are made to order, which means they cannot be exchanged or returned at all unless the product is defective. In this case, Boutique Stone will notify the customer that the item is non-returnable before the order is accepted.
The Company will wherever possible, provide material samples in advance. Custom made orders must have detailed specifications signed and agreed by both the customer and Boutique Stone prior to manufacture. Any delay in this is the customers’ responsibility.
Once placed, orders cannot be cancelled except where a non-refundable deposit has been taken by Boutique Stone. Where goods are not custom made, Boutique Stone will agree to the cancellations of the order, provided that a minimum of two weeks’ notice is given of such intention prior to delivery.
The European Union Online Dispute Resolution platform (the ODR Platform) is available for use by consumers and traders. Managed by the European Commission the website is dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve any disputes. All businesses trading online must provide a link to the ODR Platform on their website.
It is the responsibility of the customer and their tile fixer to ensure that the goods ordered, are satisfactory quality and suitable for the purpose required. Including colour, shade, and gauge. No claims can be accepted once the materials are used. Goods are supplied on the strict understanding that British standards relating to tile fixing are followed.
If purchasing solid or veneered wood, one should allow the wood to acclimatise in the room in which it is to be installed, for one week. This will allow the wood to acclimatise to the temperature and moisture settings of that room, minimizing issues of expansion and contraction in the future.
One of the characteristics of travertine tiles are the holes/voids in the surface which are a feature of travertine and the holes can vary from pinholes to large irregular holes depending on quality. The holes can be filled with grout when fitting the tiles or filled at the factory where the tiles are given a honed or polished surface.
Filled and honed tiles are usually more expensive than unfilled however this depends on the finish; brushed tiles cannot be filled and are preferred due to their “rustic” appearance. As with all products, quality can vary dramatically as travertine tiles are often graded into quality groups such as Export and Commercial. Unless stated, we do not sell commercial grade and we offer only export quality Travertine.
Holes can usually appear in filled Travertine tiles when they are installed on the floor and in relatively high traffic areas, such as kitchens and hallways. This is caused by the factory filling breaking down or voids just under the surface breaking through. It is not as bad as it sounds, but it can happen regardless of the quality of material, although the better and more expensive materials have less filling, so this is consequently minimised. The factories can only fill holes that are visible, and some voids can occur just underneath the surface that can break through. These voids can be filled using a suitable grout or an epoxy resin. The easy method is to simply fill the void with a matching grout usually the same as was used between the tiles when they were fitted. It is impossible to guarantee that voids will never occur with travertine tiles, it is a natural product and is perfectly normal for holes to appear.
Travertine needs to dry out prior to fitting, due to the manufacturing process where water is used; it is common for the tiles to be wet for at least 30 days after the manufacturer has had them. Please allow time for the tiles to dry out and make note that as the tiles dry the colour will get lighter. We cannot guarantee the tiles will be fully dry upon delivery due to the high level of stock turnover. Tiles can take weeks and months to dry out fully and they will get lighter as they dry. All our samples are dry and therefore could be lighter.
Due to the product's natural geological variations within travertine tiles or slabs we, nor the quarry, can guarantee that orders placed at separate times will come from the same batch/supplier and as a result variation between batches/suppliers can occur. If you are trying to match a product to a previous order, please specify this at the point of ordering and we will do our best to help.
Any advice given by our staff relating to fixing products or installation is given in good faith but should be used as a general guide only as we have no carried out a survey of the place of installation of the Goods and cannot, therefore, be sure that our advice is correct. It is your responsibility to purchase the correct flooring fixing products and sealants for the environment in which the Goods will be installed. We recommend that you take advice from a professional fitter.
Health and Safety
The Company’s intention is to comply at all times with the relevant UK laws including health and safety at work and Environmental Protection acts.
It is strongly advised that all suitable precautions are taken off-site, as the majority of the products are heavy in weight.
Note that gloves and goggles, as well as other suitable safety clothing, must be worn when handling products supplied by The Company.
All customers are referred to health and safety guidelines in connection with goods, as no liability shall fall on The Company once the goods have been delivered to the customer.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects according to laws of England and shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of English Courts. If any provision in these terms is found to be invalid by any court, the validity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in force and effect. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
All designs and imagery used on the Internet site, publicity leaflets, advertising and publications are copyright of Boutique Stone Ltd and any reproduction must only be with the express permission of Boutique Stone in writing.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Company’s prior written consent.
The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All designs and imagery used on the Internet site, publicity leaflets, advertising and publications are copyright of The Company and any reproduction must only be with the express permission of Boutique Stone in writing.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Company’s prior written consent.
The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your PC, tablet or mobile device when you access most websites on the Internet. Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier, making the browsing experience more efficient and enjoyable. Detailed information about the types of cookies that are used on www.boutiquestone.co.uk are set out below.
Related to sign up and registration process, helps us remember choices you may have made on a previous visit (functional cookies).
Related to login and remembering shopping basket contents, essential for services and features throughout the site (strictly necessary cookies).
Related to site optimisation and testing, these provide us with anonymous information about how the site is used (performance cookies).
Related to Google Analytics, these again allow us to anonymously track site usage but means you cannot be identified personally.
Trusted third party targeting, these help improve the user experience by providing more relevant ads (ad serving targeting cookies).
What happens if I disable cookies?
Restricting or blocking cookies used on www.boutiquestone.co.uk may impact the functionality or performance of the website or prevent you from using certain services provided through www.boutiquestone.co.uk. It will also affect our ability to update www.boutiquestone.co.uk to remember user preferences and improve performance.
More information about cookies
For more information about cookies we recommend visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. For further details about controlling and deleting cookies we recommend www.aboutcookies.org.
This web site is operated by the Company, namely, Boutique Stone, Unit B, Armley Business Park, 41-43 Stanningley Road, Leeds, LS12 3LW. Registered in England and Wales No. 12538549. Our VAT registration number is GB345883759.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
This site, including the content and information provided within, is governed by the laws of England.